Roof Mechanic (Ashland, VA)
Roofing Mechanic Responsibilities:
• Safety is of the utmost importance
• Roofing Mechanic is expected to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company, including tear-off, repairs, installation and other jobs as assigned
• Roofing Mechanic is expected to deliver quality and customer satisfaction.
• Be able to work effectively with people including customers, leadership, management and the team.
• Be able to oversee and complete roofing projects on time and with minimal assistance/direction from management
• Roofing Mechanic must exhibit technical skills necessary to perform roofing tasks including, but not limited to, roof system installation (EPDM, TPO, PVC, Touch Applied Modified & SBS Modified), pay attention to detail, ability to read, analyze and interpret work-related documents, mathematical skills, and the ability to work productively.
Roofing Mechanic Qualifications:
• MUST have minimum of 2 years of roofing production experience
• MUST have the ability to work 8- to 12- hour shifts.
• MUST pass a background check
• Manufacturer systems training preferred
• Special equipment training preferred.
• Driver’s licensed preferred
Roofing Mechanic Benefits:
• Medical/Hospitalization Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K (Safe Harbor)
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Holidays