Laborer / Apprentice Responsibilities:
• Safety is of the utmost importance
• Laborer / Apprentice is expected to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company, including tear-off, repairs, installation and other jobs as assigned.
• Laborer / Apprentice is expected to deliver quality and customer satisfaction.
• Be able to work effectively with people including customers, leadership, management and the team.
• Laborer / Apprentice must exhibit basic skills necessary to work in roofing, including but not limited to, roof system installation, paying attention to detail, ability to read, analyze and interpret work-related documents, and work productively.
Laborer / Apprentice Qualifications:
• MUST have the ability to work 8- to 12- hour shifts.
• MUST pass a background check
• Driver’s licensed preferred
Laborer / Apprentice Benefits:
• Medical/Hospitalization Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K (Safe Harbor)
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Holidays